Belgium VS Croatia Prediction International Friendly

Belgium VS Croatia Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
International Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Belgium got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Croatia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Belgium win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Belgium win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Croatia win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Belgium last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/W; Handicap:L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O. Croatia last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/L; Handicap: L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Belgium wins is 54.56%, the chance for a draw is 25.86% and the chance for Croatia to win this game is 19.59%.


Belgium VS Croatia
Prediction:Belgium

Belgium VS Croatia Prediction International Friendly

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)