Brann VS Oygarden FK Prediction International Club Friendly

Brann VS Oygarden FK Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Brann got 1 wins, 0 draws and 6 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.16 with 3 points in Norwegian Tippeligaen.

 

2. Oygarden FK got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.14 with 0 points in Norway 2.Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Brann win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Brann win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches. Oygarden FK win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Brann last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/L; Handicap:W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O. Oygarden FK last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/W; Handicap: L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Brann wins is 75.08%, the chance for a draw is 15.08% and the chance for Oygarden FK to win this game is 9.85%.


Brann VS Oygarden FK
Prediction:Brann

Brann VS Oygarden FK Prediction International Club Friendly

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)