Valur Reykjavik VS Vikingur Reykjavik Prediction Iceland Premier Division

Valur Reykjavik VS Vikingur Reykjavik Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Iceland Premier Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Valur Reykjavik got 5 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.1 with 16 points in Iceland Premier Division.

 

2. Vikingur Reykjavik got 4 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.2 with 14 points in Iceland Premier Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Valur Reykjavik win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Valur Reykjavik win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Vikingur Reykjavik win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Valur Reykjavik last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/D; Handicap:V/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U. Vikingur Reykjavik last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/D; Handicap: L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/V/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Valur Reykjavik wins is 51.35%, the chance for a draw is 24.39% and the chance for Vikingur Reykjavik to win this game is 24.26%.


Valur Reykjavik VS Vikingur Reykjavik
Prediction:Valur Reykjavik

Valur Reykjavik VS Vikingur Reykjavik Prediction Iceland Premier Division

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)