Centro Atletico Fenix VS Villa Espanola Prediction Uruguay Primera Division

Centro Atletico Fenix VS Villa Espanola Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Uruguay Primera Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Centro Atletico Fenix got 1 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.12 with 4 points in Uruguay Primera Division.

 

2. Villa Espanola got 0 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.15 with 1 points in Uruguay Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Centro Atletico Fenix win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Centro Atletico Fenix win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Villa Espanola win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Centro Atletico Fenix last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/L/D; Handicap:L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U. Villa Espanola last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/D; Handicap: L/L/W/W/-; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Centro Atletico Fenix wins is 51.05%, the chance for a draw is 26.27% and the chance for Villa Espanola to win this game is 22.68%.


Centro Atletico Fenix VS Villa Espanola
Prediction:Centro Atletico Fenix

Centro Atletico Fenix VS Villa Espanola Prediction Uruguay Primera Division

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)