Nublense VS Audax Italiano Prediction Primera Division de Chile

Nublense VS Audax Italiano Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Primera Division de Chile -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Nublense got 4 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.8 with 13 points in Primera Division de Chile.

 

2. Audax Italiano got 4 wins, 4 draws and 0 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.3 with 16 points in Primera Division de Chile.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Nublense win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Nublense win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Audax Italiano win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Nublense last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/W; Handicap:L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O. Audax Italiano last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/W/D; Handicap: W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Nublense wins is 38.63%, the chance for a draw is 28.53% and the chance for Audax Italiano to win this game is 32.83%.


Nublense VS Audax Italiano
Prediction:Nublense

Nublense VS Audax Italiano Prediction Primera Division de Chile

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)