Malavan VS Shahrdari Astara Prediction Azadegan League

Malavan VS Shahrdari Astara Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Azadegan League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Malavan got 9 wins, 9 draws and 9 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.10 with 36 points in Azadegan League.

 

2. Shahrdari Astara got 10 wins, 5 draws and 12 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.11 with 35 points in Azadegan League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Malavan win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Malavan win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches. Shahrdari Astara win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Malavan last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/D/D; Handicap:-/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/-/-/-. Shahrdari Astara last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/L/L; Handicap: -/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Malavan wins is 45.68%, the chance for a draw is 31.76% and the chance for Shahrdari Astara to win this game is 22.56%.


Malavan VS Shahrdari Astara
Prediction:Malavan

Malavan VS Shahrdari Astara Prediction Azadegan League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)