Jonkopings Sodra IF VS Akropolis IF Prediction Sweden Superettan

Jonkopings Sodra IF VS Akropolis IF Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Sweden Superettan -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Jonkopings Sodra IF got 3 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.9 with 11 points in Sweden Superettan.

 

2. Akropolis IF got 1 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.15 with 7 points in Sweden Superettan.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Jonkopings Sodra IF win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Jonkopings Sodra IF win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Akropolis IF win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Jonkopings Sodra IF last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/D; Handicap:W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U. Akropolis IF last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/D/D; Handicap: W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Jonkopings Sodra IF wins is 49.32%, the chance for a draw is 27.36% and the chance for Akropolis IF to win this game is 23.32%.


Jonkopings Sodra IF VS Akropolis IF
Prediction:Jonkopings Sodra IF

Jonkopings Sodra IF VS Akropolis IF Prediction Sweden Superettan

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)