Vitoria BA VS Nautico (PE) Prediction Brazil Serie B

Vitoria BA VS Nautico (PE) Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Brazil Serie B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Vitoria BA got 0 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.13 with 1 points in Brazil Serie B.

 

2. Nautico (PE) got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.7 with 3 points in Brazil Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Vitoria BA win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Vitoria BA win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 28.57%, over 2.5 rate is 14.29% in the last 10 matches. Nautico (PE) win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Vitoria BA last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/L/W; Handicap:L/W/-/-/W; Over/Under: U/U/-/-/U. Nautico (PE) last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/W/L; Handicap: W/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: U/-/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Vitoria BA wins is 33.90%, the chance for a draw is 33.90% and the chance for Nautico (PE) to win this game is 32.20%.


Vitoria BA VS Nautico (PE)
Prediction:Vitoria BA

Vitoria BA VS Nautico (PE) Prediction Brazil Serie B

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)