Andorra VS Gibraltar Prediction International Friendly

Andorra VS Gibraltar Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
International Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Andorra got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Gibraltar got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Andorra win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Andorra win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Gibraltar win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Andorra last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap:L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O. Gibraltar last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/D; Handicap: L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Andorra wins is 46.81%, the chance for a draw is 29.98% and the chance for Gibraltar to win this game is 23.22%.


Andorra VS Gibraltar
Prediction:Andorra

Andorra VS Gibraltar Prediction International Friendly

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)