Faroe Islands VS Liechtenstein Prediction International Friendly

Faroe Islands VS Liechtenstein Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
International Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Faroe Islands got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Liechtenstein got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Faroe Islands win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Faroe Islands win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Liechtenstein win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Faroe Islands last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/D/D; Handicap:V/L/W/V/V; Over/Under: U/O/O/V/U. Liechtenstein last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/D; Handicap: L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Faroe Islands wins is 61.69%, the chance for a draw is 23.98% and the chance for Liechtenstein to win this game is 14.33%.


Faroe Islands VS Liechtenstein
Prediction:Faroe Islands

Faroe Islands VS Liechtenstein Prediction International Friendly

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)