Guam Island VS Syrian Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

Guam Island VS Syrian Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Guam Island got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Syrian got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Guam Island win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Guam Island win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 12.50%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Syrian win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Guam Island last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap:V/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/V/O/O. Syrian last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/W; Handicap: W/L/-/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/-/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Guam Island wins is 3.04%, the chance for a draw is 4.80% and the chance for Syrian to win this game is 92.17%.


Guam Island VS Syrian
Prediction:Syrian

Guam Island VS Syrian Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)