Iraq VS Cambodia Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

Iraq VS Cambodia Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Iraq got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Cambodia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Iraq win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Iraq win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches. Cambodia win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Iraq last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/D; Handicap:-/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: -/U/U/O/U. Cambodia last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/L/L; Handicap: L/V/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Iraq wins is 92.18%, the chance for a draw is 5.59% and the chance for Cambodia to win this game is 2.24%.


Iraq VS Cambodia
Prediction:Iraq

Iraq VS Cambodia Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)