Nepal VS Jordan Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

Nepal VS Jordan Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Nepal got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Jordan got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Nepal win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Nepal win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 12.50% in the last 10 matches. Jordan win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Nepal last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/D; Handicap:W/-/W/V/-; Over/Under: U/-/O/U/-. Jordan last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/D; Handicap: V/-/W/W/-; Over/Under: V/-/O/U/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Nepal wins is 2.92%, the chance for a draw is 8.43% and the chance for Jordan to win this game is 88.65%.


Nepal VS Jordan
Prediction:Jordan

Nepal VS Jordan Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)