Iran VS Bahrain Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

Iran VS Bahrain Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Iran got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Bahrain got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Iran win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Iran win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Bahrain win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 87.50%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Iran last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/L; Handicap:L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O. Bahrain last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/L/W; Handicap: W/W/W/L/-; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Iran wins is 60.81%, the chance for a draw is 25.33% and the chance for Bahrain to win this game is 13.86%.


Iran VS Bahrain
Prediction:Iran

Iran VS Bahrain Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)