China VS Philippines Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

China VS Philippines Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. China got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Philippines got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, China win rate is 75.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, China win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Philippines win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. China last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/L; Handicap:V/-/-/V/V; Over/Under: U/-/-/U/U. Philippines last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/W/L; Handicap: W/V/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that China wins is 85.90%, the chance for a draw is 10.20% and the chance for Philippines to win this game is 3.90%.


China VS Philippines
Prediction:China

China VS Philippines Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)