Oman VS Qatar Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

Oman VS Qatar Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Oman got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Qatar got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Oman win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Oman win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 62.50% in the last 10 matches. Qatar win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Oman last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/D/L; Handicap:W/-/L/-/L; Over/Under: O/-/U/-/O. Qatar last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/W; Handicap: L/W/V/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Oman wins is 13.65%, the chance for a draw is 24.43% and the chance for Qatar to win this game is 61.91%.


Oman VS Qatar
Prediction:Qatar

Oman VS Qatar Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)