Uzbekistan VS Singapore Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

Uzbekistan VS Singapore Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Uzbekistan got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Singapore got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Uzbekistan win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Uzbekistan win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 16.67%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. Singapore win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Uzbekistan last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/W; Handicap:-/L/W/-/-; Over/Under: -/U/O/-/-. Singapore last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/L/L; Handicap: L/-/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/-/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Uzbekistan wins is 86.42%, the chance for a draw is 9.61% and the chance for Singapore to win this game is 3.97%.


Uzbekistan VS Singapore
Prediction:Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan VS Singapore Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)