Australia VS Chinese Taipei Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

Australia VS Chinese Taipei Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Australia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Chinese Taipei got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Australia win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Australia win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Chinese Taipei win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Australia last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/V/O. Chinese Taipei last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/L; Handicap: L/-/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/-/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Australia wins is 94.50%, the chance for a draw is 3.84% and the chance for Chinese Taipei to win this game is 1.66%.


Australia VS Chinese Taipei
Prediction:Australia

Australia VS Chinese Taipei Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)