Santos VS Cianorte PR Prediction Brasil Cup

Santos VS Cianorte PR Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Brasil Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Santos got 1 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.12 with 3 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Cianorte PR got 4 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.4 with 16 points in Bra CaP.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Santos win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Santos win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Cianorte PR win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Santos last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/L; Handicap:W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O. Cianorte PR last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/D/W; Handicap: W/L/-/-/-; Over/Under: O/U/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Santos wins is 76.80%, the chance for a draw is 14.62% and the chance for Cianorte PR to win this game is 8.58%.


Santos VS Cianorte PR
Prediction:Santos

Santos VS Cianorte PR Prediction Brasil Cup

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)