Sao Paulo VS 4 de Julho Prediction Brasil Cup

Sao Paulo VS 4 de Julho Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Brasil Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sao Paulo got 0 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.15 with 1 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. 4 de Julho got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in BRA SPB.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sao Paulo win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sao Paulo win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. 4 de Julho win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sao Paulo last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/W; Handicap:L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/V. 4 de Julho last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/D; Handicap: -/W/-/-/-; Over/Under: -/O/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sao Paulo wins is 79.44%, the chance for a draw is 12.89% and the chance for 4 de Julho to win this game is 7.66%.


Sao Paulo VS 4 de Julho
Prediction:Sao Paulo

Sao Paulo VS 4 de Julho Prediction Brasil Cup

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)