GAIS VS Landskrona BoIS Prediction Sweden Superettan

GAIS VS Landskrona BoIS Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Sweden Superettan -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. GAIS got 4 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.6 with 13 points in Sweden Superettan.

 

2. Landskrona BoIS got 3 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.5 with 13 points in Sweden Superettan.

 

3. For head to head statistics, GAIS win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 87.50% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, GAIS win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Landskrona BoIS win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. GAIS last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/W; Handicap:W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O. Landskrona BoIS last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/D; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that GAIS wins is 43.77%, the chance for a draw is 27.93% and the chance for Landskrona BoIS to win this game is 28.30%.


GAIS VS Landskrona BoIS
Prediction:GAIS

GAIS VS Landskrona BoIS Prediction Sweden Superettan

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)