OM Medea VS MC Alger Prediction Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1

OM Medea VS MC Alger Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. OM Medea got 10 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.8 with 36 points in Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1.

 

2. MC Alger got 9 wins, 8 draws and 5 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.9 with 35 points in Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, OM Medea win rate is 25.00%, handicap odds win rate is 28.57%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, OM Medea win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. MC Alger win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. OM Medea last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/L; Handicap:L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/V. MC Alger last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/D/L; Handicap: L/L/V/V/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/V/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that OM Medea wins is 42.05%, the chance for a draw is 30.42% and the chance for MC Alger to win this game is 27.53%.


OM Medea VS MC Alger
Prediction:OM Medea

OM Medea VS MC Alger Prediction Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)