Sweden U21 VS Luxembourg U21 Prediction UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying

Sweden U21 VS Luxembourg U21 Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sweden U21 got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying.

 

2. Luxembourg U21 got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sweden U21 win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sweden U21 win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Luxembourg U21 win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sweden U21 last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/W; Handicap:W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/V/O. Luxembourg U21 last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap: V/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/V/O/U/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sweden U21 wins is 89.27%, the chance for a draw is 7.49% and the chance for Luxembourg U21 to win this game is 3.23%.


Sweden U21 VS Luxembourg U21
Prediction:Sweden U21

Sweden U21 VS Luxembourg U21 Prediction UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)