Austria U21 VS Estonia U21 Prediction UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying

Austria U21 VS Estonia U21 Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Austria U21 got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying.

 

2. Estonia U21 got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Austria U21 win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Austria U21 win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. Estonia U21 win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Austria U21 last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/L; Handicap:W/W/-/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/-/U/O. Estonia U21 last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/L/D; Handicap: L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Austria U21 wins is 90.74%, the chance for a draw is 6.77% and the chance for Estonia U21 to win this game is 2.49%.


Austria U21 VS Estonia U21
Prediction:Austria U21

Austria U21 VS Estonia U21 Prediction UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)