Poland VS Iceland Prediction International Friendly

Poland VS Iceland Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
International Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Poland got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Iceland got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Poland win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Poland win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Iceland win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Poland last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/D/L; Handicap:L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O. Iceland last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/L; Handicap: V/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Poland wins is 59.57%, the chance for a draw is 24.27% and the chance for Iceland to win this game is 16.16%.


Poland VS Iceland
Prediction:Poland

Poland VS Iceland Prediction International Friendly

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)