Hungary VS Ireland Prediction International Friendly

Hungary VS Ireland Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
International Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Hungary got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Ireland got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Hungary win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Hungary win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Ireland win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Hungary last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/W; Handicap:L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U. Ireland last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/L/D; Handicap: W/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Hungary wins is 37.97%, the chance for a draw is 30.40% and the chance for Ireland to win this game is 31.63%.


Hungary VS Ireland
Prediction:Hungary

Hungary VS Ireland Prediction International Friendly

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)