Czech VS Albania Prediction International Friendly

Czech VS Albania Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
International Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Czech got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Albania got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Czech win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Czech win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Albania win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Czech last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/W; Handicap:L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U. Albania last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/W; Handicap: W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Czech wins is 60.45%, the chance for a draw is 25.07% and the chance for Albania to win this game is 14.48%.


Czech VS Albania
Prediction:Czech

Czech VS Albania Prediction International Friendly

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)