Canada VS Suriname Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONCACAF)

Canada VS Suriname Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
FIFA World Cup qualification (CONCACAF) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Canada got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Suriname got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Canada win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Canada win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 77.78%, over 2.5 rate is 77.78% in the last 10 matches. Suriname win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 83.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Canada last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/W; Handicap:W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O. Suriname last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: -/W/-/W/-; Over/Under: -/O/-/O/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Canada wins is 55.15%, the chance for a draw is 23.33% and the chance for Suriname to win this game is 21.51%.


Canada VS Suriname
Prediction:Canada

Canada VS Suriname Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONCACAF)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)