Ecuador VS Peru Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)

Ecuador VS Peru Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Ecuador got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Peru got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Ecuador win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Ecuador win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Peru win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Ecuador last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/W; Handicap:L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O. Peru last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/D; Handicap: L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Ecuador wins is 67.00%, the chance for a draw is 21.06% and the chance for Peru to win this game is 11.94%.


Ecuador VS Peru
Prediction:Ecuador

Ecuador VS Peru Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)