Venezuela VS Uruguay Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)

Venezuela VS Uruguay Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Venezuela got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Uruguay got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Venezuela win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Venezuela win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Uruguay win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Venezuela last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/L; Handicap:L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O. Uruguay last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/W; Handicap: L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Venezuela wins is 24.46%, the chance for a draw is 28.52% and the chance for Uruguay to win this game is 47.02%.


Venezuela VS Uruguay
Prediction:Uruguay

Venezuela VS Uruguay Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)