Faroe Islands U21 VS Armenia U21 Prediction UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying

Faroe Islands U21 VS Armenia U21 Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Faroe Islands U21 got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying.

 

2. Armenia U21 got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Faroe Islands U21 win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Faroe Islands U21 win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Armenia U21 win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Faroe Islands U21 last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/L; Handicap:W/W/W/W/V; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O. Armenia U21 last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap: L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Faroe Islands U21 wins is 40.46%, the chance for a draw is 26.57% and the chance for Armenia U21 to win this game is 32.97%.


Faroe Islands U21 VS Armenia U21
Prediction:Faroe Islands U21

Faroe Islands U21 VS Armenia U21 Prediction UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)