Kosovo U21 VS AndorraU21 Prediction UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying

Kosovo U21 VS AndorraU21 Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Kosovo U21 got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in International Club Friendly.

 

2. AndorraU21 got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Kosovo U21 win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Kosovo U21 win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. AndorraU21 win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Kosovo U21 last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/L/W; Handicap:W/-/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/-/O/U/U. AndorraU21 last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/D; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Kosovo U21 wins is 69.64%, the chance for a draw is 18.87% and the chance for AndorraU21 to win this game is 11.49%.


Kosovo U21 VS AndorraU21
Prediction:Kosovo U21

Kosovo U21 VS AndorraU21 Prediction UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)