JS kabylie VS WA Tlemcen Prediction Algeria League Cup

JS kabylie VS WA Tlemcen Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Algeria League Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. JS kabylie got 11 wins, 6 draws and 6 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.6 with 39 points in Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1.

 

2. WA Tlemcen got 4 wins, 9 draws and 11 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.17 with 21 points in Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, JS kabylie win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, JS kabylie win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 28.57%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 10 matches. WA Tlemcen win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. JS kabylie last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/D/W; Handicap:W/L/V/-/-; Over/Under: O/V/O/-/-. WA Tlemcen last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/L/L; Handicap: W/L/L/V/L; Over/Under: U/V/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that JS kabylie wins is 51.78%, the chance for a draw is 26.35% and the chance for WA Tlemcen to win this game is 21.87%.


JS kabylie VS WA Tlemcen
Prediction:JS kabylie

JS kabylie VS WA Tlemcen Prediction Algeria League Cup

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)