El Paso Locomotive FC VS Indy Eleven Prediction USL First Division

El Paso Locomotive FC VS Indy Eleven Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
USL First Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. El Paso Locomotive FC got 2 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.14 with 8 points in USL First Division.

 

2. Indy Eleven got 3 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.9 with 10 points in USL First Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, El Paso Locomotive FC win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, El Paso Locomotive FC win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches. Indy Eleven win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 42.86%, over 2.5 rate is 42.86% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. El Paso Locomotive FC last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/D/L; Handicap:W/L/V/L/-; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/-. Indy Eleven last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/W/L; Handicap: L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that El Paso Locomotive FC wins is 54.40%, the chance for a draw is 23.78% and the chance for Indy Eleven to win this game is 21.82%.


El Paso Locomotive FC VS Indy Eleven
Prediction:El Paso Locomotive FC

El Paso Locomotive FC VS Indy Eleven Prediction USL First Division

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)