Real Monarchs VS Sacramento Republic FC Prediction USL First Division

Real Monarchs VS Sacramento Republic FC Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
USL First Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Real Monarchs got 0 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.31 with 2 points in USL First Division.

 

2. Sacramento Republic FC got 2 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.18 with 7 points in USL First Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Real Monarchs win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Real Monarchs win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches. Sacramento Republic FC win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Real Monarchs last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/L/D; Handicap:L/L/V/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O. Sacramento Republic FC last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/L/W; Handicap: L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Real Monarchs wins is 26.70%, the chance for a draw is 25.85% and the chance for Sacramento Republic FC to win this game is 47.45%.


Real Monarchs VS Sacramento Republic FC
Prediction:Sacramento Republic FC

Real Monarchs VS Sacramento Republic FC Prediction USL First Division

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)