Matsumoto Yamaga FC VS FC Ryukyu Prediction Japan Emperors Cup

Matsumoto Yamaga FC VS FC Ryukyu Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Japan Emperors Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Matsumoto Yamaga FC got 4 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.17 with 18 points in J-League Division 2.

 

2. FC Ryukyu got 10 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.4 with 34 points in J-League Division 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Matsumoto Yamaga FC win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 16.67% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Matsumoto Yamaga FC win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. FC Ryukyu win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Matsumoto Yamaga FC last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/D/D; Handicap:L/L/L/V/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U. FC Ryukyu last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/W/D; Handicap: V/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Matsumoto Yamaga FC wins is 34.50%, the chance for a draw is 28.29% and the chance for FC Ryukyu to win this game is 37.21%.


Matsumoto Yamaga FC VS FC Ryukyu
Prediction:FC Ryukyu

Matsumoto Yamaga FC VS FC Ryukyu Prediction Japan Emperors Cup

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)