Tochigi SC VS Machida Zelvia Prediction Japan Emperors Cup

Tochigi SC VS Machida Zelvia Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Japan Emperors Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Tochigi SC got 4 wins, 7 draws and 6 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.15 with 19 points in J-League Division 2.

 

2. Machida Zelvia got 8 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.6 with 28 points in J-League Division 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Tochigi SC win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Tochigi SC win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Machida Zelvia win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Tochigi SC last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/L/D; Handicap:W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U. Machida Zelvia last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/D; Handicap: W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Tochigi SC wins is 35.45%, the chance for a draw is 30.33% and the chance for Machida Zelvia to win this game is 34.22%.


Tochigi SC VS Machida Zelvia
Prediction:Tochigi SC

Tochigi SC VS Machida Zelvia Prediction Japan Emperors Cup

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)