Albirex Niigata VS Zweigen Kanazawa FC Prediction Japan Emperors Cup

Albirex Niigata VS Zweigen Kanazawa FC Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Japan Emperors Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Albirex Niigata got 11 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.1 with 37 points in J-League Division 2.

 

2. Zweigen Kanazawa FC got 6 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.12 with 22 points in J-League Division 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Albirex Niigata win rate is 55.56%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Albirex Niigata win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Zweigen Kanazawa FC win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Albirex Niigata last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/L/D; Handicap:V/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U. Zweigen Kanazawa FC last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/D/L; Handicap: W/L/L/V/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Albirex Niigata wins is 51.88%, the chance for a draw is 26.43% and the chance for Zweigen Kanazawa FC to win this game is 21.69%.


Albirex Niigata VS Zweigen Kanazawa FC
Prediction:Albirex Niigata

Albirex Niigata VS Zweigen Kanazawa FC Prediction Japan Emperors Cup

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)