Sunshine Coast Wanderers FC VS Logan Lightning Prediction QLD Premier League

Sunshine Coast Wanderers FC VS Logan Lightning Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
QLD Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sunshine Coast Wanderers FC got 6 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.6 with 19 points in QLD Premier League.

 

2. Logan Lightning got 5 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.8 with 17 points in QLD Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sunshine Coast Wanderers FC win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sunshine Coast Wanderers FC win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 71.43%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 10 matches. Logan Lightning win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sunshine Coast Wanderers FC last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/L; Handicap:-/W/-/W/L; Over/Under: -/U/-/O/O. Logan Lightning last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/W; Handicap: L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sunshine Coast Wanderers FC wins is 45.39%, the chance for a draw is 22.61% and the chance for Logan Lightning to win this game is 32.00%.


Sunshine Coast Wanderers FC VS Logan Lightning
Prediction:Sunshine Coast Wanderers FC

Sunshine Coast Wanderers FC VS Logan Lightning Prediction QLD Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)