Instituto VS Independiente Rivadavia Prediction Argentine Division 2

Instituto VS Independiente Rivadavia Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Argentine Division 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Instituto got 1 wins, 7 draws and 2 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.14 with 10 points in Argentine Division 2.

 

2. Independiente Rivadavia got 5 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.2 with 19 points in Argentine Division 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Instituto win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Instituto win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Independiente Rivadavia win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Instituto last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/D/D; Handicap:V/W/L/V/L; Over/Under: V/O/O/O/O. Independiente Rivadavia last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/D/D; Handicap: L/W/L/V/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Instituto wins is 34.42%, the chance for a draw is 33.94% and the chance for Independiente Rivadavia to win this game is 31.64%.


Instituto VS Independiente Rivadavia
Prediction:Instituto

Instituto VS Independiente Rivadavia Prediction Argentine Division 2

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)