Club Atletico Guemes VS Villa Dalmine Prediction Argentine Division 2

Club Atletico Guemes VS Villa Dalmine Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Argentine Division 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Club Atletico Guemes got 6 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.1 with 21 points in Argentine Division 2.

 

2. Villa Dalmine got 0 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.18 with 6 points in Argentine Division 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Club Atletico Guemes win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Club Atletico Guemes win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Villa Dalmine win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Club Atletico Guemes last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/L/D; Handicap:W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U. Villa Dalmine last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/L/D; Handicap: L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Club Atletico Guemes wins is 55.43%, the chance for a draw is 27.69% and the chance for Villa Dalmine to win this game is 16.88%.


Club Atletico Guemes VS Villa Dalmine
Prediction:Club Atletico Guemes

Club Atletico Guemes VS Villa Dalmine Prediction Argentine Division 2

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)