Gimnasia Mendoza VS San Martin Tucuman Prediction Argentine Division 2

Gimnasia Mendoza VS San Martin Tucuman Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Argentine Division 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Gimnasia Mendoza got 7 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.2 with 21 points in Argentine Division 2.

 

2. San Martin Tucuman got 3 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.5 with 13 points in Argentine Division 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Gimnasia Mendoza win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Gimnasia Mendoza win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. San Martin Tucuman win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Gimnasia Mendoza last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/W; Handicap:W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: V/U/O/O/O. San Martin Tucuman last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/L; Handicap: W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: V/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Gimnasia Mendoza wins is 47.30%, the chance for a draw is 28.11% and the chance for San Martin Tucuman to win this game is 24.60%.


Gimnasia Mendoza VS San Martin Tucuman
Prediction:Gimnasia Mendoza

Gimnasia Mendoza VS San Martin Tucuman Prediction Argentine Division 2

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)