Palmeiras VS CRB AL Prediction Brasil Cup

Palmeiras VS CRB AL Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Brasil Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Palmeiras got 1 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.7 with 3 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. CRB AL got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.6 with 4 points in Brazil Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Palmeiras win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Palmeiras win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. CRB AL win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 75.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Palmeiras last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/L; Handicap:W/W/V/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/V. CRB AL last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/D/D; Handicap: W/L/L/-/-; Over/Under: O/U/O/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Palmeiras wins is 67.55%, the chance for a draw is 20.25% and the chance for CRB AL to win this game is 12.20%.


Palmeiras VS CRB AL
Prediction:Palmeiras

Palmeiras VS CRB AL Prediction Brasil Cup

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)