Bahia VS Vila Nova Prediction Brasil Cup

Bahia VS Vila Nova Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Brasil Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Bahia got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.4 with 4 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Vila Nova got 0 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.11 with 2 points in Brazil Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Bahia win rate is 55.56%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Bahia win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 10 matches. Vila Nova win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Bahia last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/L; Handicap:W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U. Vila Nova last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/D/D; Handicap: W/L/V/L/L; Over/Under: V/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Bahia wins is 60.21%, the chance for a draw is 24.57% and the chance for Vila Nova to win this game is 15.22%.


Bahia VS Vila Nova
Prediction:Bahia

Bahia VS Vila Nova Prediction Brasil Cup

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)