USA VS Costa Rica Prediction International Friendly

USA VS Costa Rica Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
International Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. USA got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Costa Rica got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, USA win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, USA win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Costa Rica win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. USA last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/W; Handicap:W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O. Costa Rica last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/D/L; Handicap: L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that USA wins is 57.19%, the chance for a draw is 24.74% and the chance for Costa Rica to win this game is 18.07%.


USA VS Costa Rica
Prediction:USA

USA VS Costa Rica Prediction International Friendly

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)