Viking VS Egersunds IK Prediction International Club Friendly

Viking VS Egersunds IK Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Viking got 3 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.6 with 9 points in Norwegian Tippeligaen.

 

2. Egersunds IK got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.4 with 0 points in Norway 2.Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Viking win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Viking win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Egersunds IK win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Viking last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/L; Handicap:L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O. Egersunds IK last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/L/W; Handicap: L/W/-/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/-/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Viking wins is 74.11%, the chance for a draw is 15.68% and the chance for Egersunds IK to win this game is 10.21%.


Viking VS Egersunds IK
Prediction:Viking

Viking VS Egersunds IK Prediction International Club Friendly

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)