Turkmenistan VS Lebanon Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

Turkmenistan VS Lebanon Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Turkmenistan got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Lebanon got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Turkmenistan win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Turkmenistan win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. Lebanon win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Turkmenistan last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/L/L; Handicap:L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U. Lebanon last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/L/D; Handicap: L/W/L/-/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/-/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Turkmenistan wins is 22.01%, the chance for a draw is 24.26% and the chance for Lebanon to win this game is 53.73%.


Turkmenistan VS Lebanon
Prediction:Lebanon

Turkmenistan VS Lebanon Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)