Sri Lanka VS Korea Republic Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

Sri Lanka VS Korea Republic Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sri Lanka got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Korea Republic got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sri Lanka win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sri Lanka win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Korea Republic win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sri Lanka last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap:W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/V/U/U/U. Korea Republic last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/W; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sri Lanka wins is 2.80%, the chance for a draw is 4.28% and the chance for Korea Republic to win this game is 92.91%.


Sri Lanka VS Korea Republic
Prediction:Korea Republic

Sri Lanka VS Korea Republic Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)