Avellino VS Padova Prediction Italy C1

Avellino VS Padova Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Italy C1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Avellino got 20 wins, 8 draws and 8 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.2 with 68 points in Italy C1.

 

2. Padova got 24 wins, 7 draws and 7 losses in the last 38 matches, rank No.1 with 79 points in Italy C1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Avellino win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Avellino win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches. Padova win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Avellino last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/L; Handicap:W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. Padova last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/W; Handicap: L/L/W/V/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Avellino wins is 39.68%, the chance for a draw is 30.58% and the chance for Padova to win this game is 29.74%.


Avellino VS Padova
Prediction:Avellino

Avellino VS Padova Prediction Italy C1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)