Deportivo Municipal VS Academia Deportiva Cantolao Prediction International Club Friendly

Deportivo Municipal VS Academia Deportiva Cantolao Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Deportivo Municipal got 2 wins, 1 draws and 6 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.17 with 7 points in Peru Primera Division.

 

2. Academia Deportiva Cantolao got 3 wins, 1 draws and 5 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.13 with 10 points in Peru Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Deportivo Municipal win rate is 55.56%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Deportivo Municipal win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Academia Deportiva Cantolao win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Deportivo Municipal last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/L/W; Handicap:L/V/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O. Academia Deportiva Cantolao last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/L; Handicap: W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Deportivo Municipal wins is 35.84%, the chance for a draw is 28.42% and the chance for Academia Deportiva Cantolao to win this game is 35.74%.


Deportivo Municipal VS Academia Deportiva Cantolao
Prediction:Deportivo Municipal

Deportivo Municipal VS Academia Deportiva Cantolao Prediction International Club Friendly

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)